Beeac Primary School (opened in Feb 1923) is situated in the township of Beeac which is a rural community 19km north-east of Colac.
The students attending the school come from the rural township and surrounding communities of Cundare, Dreeite, Weering and Eurack.
The school’s guiding principles are to:
- Develop lively, inquiring minds
- Encourage powers of sound judgement
- Foster and develop respect for and a caring attitude to others
- Establish an understanding of differences between people and tolerance of these differences
- Develop an acceptance of responsibility of actions
Brolga Pathways experiance
Our new playground equipment being enjoyed!